To register online for the 2013 Steps for Sarcoma 5K please click here: ONLINE REGISTRATION You will be able to create or join a team AFTER you complete your registration. If you registered online last year, you will be able to enter your email and password to log in.
Here’s what you need to do in order to be registered to participate in an event. You can also join a team during this process, and at the end of registering, you’ll be prompted to create your own fundraising page.
- On the event page, take note of any useful information like the event contact person (the person to whom you should address any event-specific inquiries), then click the green Join Now button.
- If prompted, choose the number of people you will be registering, and click Continue.
- On the next screen, create your FirstGiving account by filling out the form and clicking Next – or, if you already have a FirstGiving account, click the grey Sign in via FirstGiving button on the right, and enter your email and password in the box that appears.
- The next section contains the registration questions that the nonprofit needs answered. Fill out these boxes, including selecting or creating a team by typing its name into the appropriate box, if applicable, and click Continue.
- You’ll now be able to set up your fundraising page. You’ll be able to edit it more later, so just click Next when you’re ready to continue, and any changes you’ve made will be saved.
- If your event has a registration fee, you’ll be asked for your credit card details here. Fill in this information and click Continue.
- Then, you’ll see a confirmation of your registration. Seeing this screen means that you’ve successfully completed registration! A confirmation will also be emailed to you automatically at this time.
Now, you can go ahead and create and edit your fundraising page.
We also welcome employer matching funds-contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Help? Support@firstgiving.com or 877-365-2949.
To register via mail, please download and complete the printable registration form.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.